Thursday, April 10, 2014

week 7

Heaven Fonseca
Period 1
4*10*14
Kimberly has done information for the reasons why people should work out. Monica has done a group project template so that we can all put our ideas on that. I have done some of the presentation from google presentation. So far my slides have not been working and now I have to catch up to be able to start on my speech for my part on the presentation of our project. I think that Kimberly and I need to start working alone on this project, because Monica has not participated so much with us on this project.
We try to get contact information from her and she just doesn't want to help out with us, and this is really upsetting us. We need to atleast be able to have contact with us just in case she is absent so that we can share our work and progress with her. Kimberly and I need to know whether she wants to be in this group or not, in that case we can kick her off the project and she can work by herself, because we can't keep expecting her to do something if she doesn't give us what we need. She works on the computer and doesn't even share any ideas or even what she is doing, so how are we supposed to know what we are supposed to do or say on our presentation day.

No comments:

Post a Comment